Marcus Wadsak is a studied meteorologist. He presents the “ZiB” weather, but is also head of the entire ORF weather editorial team.
The weather and climate expert regularly gives lectures on the topics of environment & environmental protection and climate & climate change.
Broadcasts & Presentations on ORF
- Weather anchor in Ö3 Wecker
- Weather in Willkommen Österreich
- Donnerwetter! 201 Facts about Sun, Wind and Rain, Edition A, Vienna 2010
- Climate Change: Facts vs. Fake & Fiction, Braumüller Verlag, Vienna 2020
- 2019: Journalist of the Year, Science Category
He is a founding member of Climate without Borders.