Ways to the energy transition – or: Just take a moment to save the world.
On 19th October, the “Energy Tomorrow” event took place for the eleventh time at Palais Niederösterreich under the motto “Just save the world for a moment”. TPA, with the support of the business law firm Schönherr, invited participants to the innovative industry event, which was organised as a certified Öko Event and also in hybrid form – in person & as a livestream.
The prominent expert panel dealt with the feasibility of new energy models. Almost 240 interested participants attended the event in person or via livestream. Energy Tomorrow initiator Karin Fuhrmann, member of the management team at TPA on the event “I am very pleased that so many guests accepted our invitation. It is a matter close to our hearts to point out innovative showcase projects and trends in the energy sector and thus provide positive impulses for alternative paths.”
Thank you to our energy experts:
- Florian Maringer, Head of Energy / Climate Division | Federal Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology
- Timo Leukefeld, Energy-Expert, Energy Ambassador of the Federal Government in Germany, Energy Rebel
- Bernd Rajal, Partner at Schönherr lawyers
- Wojciech Sztuba, TPA Partner from Poland
- Johannes Becker, TPA Partner in Romania
- Herbert Hetzel, Founder, Shareholder & CEO beyond carbon energy
- Markus Tatzer, CEO MOON Power
Download the Presentations of Energy Tomorrow
Pictures of Energy Tomorrow 2022
- Photograf: Alexander Müller